therapy for deep healing
Working through life transitions and healing from anxiety, depression and trauma.
I work with individuals, adults, teens and children. I work with men, women and people who identify as LGBTQ. As a latino male I offer therapy in both English and Spanish.
I am committed to working deeply with my clients so that therapy can be healing and bring back meaning, passion, friendship, love and success into your life. I invite you to embark on this journey together.
- MA Integral Counseling Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS)
- MA Clinical Psychology from UNIACC, Santiago, Chile
- BA/MS in Computer Engineering and Operations Research, University of Chile
- Gestalt Institute of Santiago
- Claudio Naranjo SAT Program
- EMDR Trained with Phil Manfield
- Trained as a Cannabis Guide with Daniel McQueen from Medicinal Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and buddhist psychology (Vipassanna, Shambhala)
I’ve worked as a clinician since 2014 doing psychotherapy in both English and Spanish with adults, teens and children.
AMFT at Holos Institute. Supervised by Jan Edl Stein, LMFT #21060
Clinical Intern, Haight Ashbury Psychological Services, San Francisco
Mental Health Specialist, Instituto Familiar de la Raza, San Francisco
Clinical Intern, Centro de Atención Psicológica, Universidad de Chile
- EMDR and Trauma Resolution
- Humanistic-Existential (why are we here anyway?)
- Gestalt Therapy (be here now)
- Transpersponal (Spirituality)
- Mindfulness-Based Approaches
- Psychedelic Integration
I offer individual sessions for people preparing (intention setting) and integrating psychedelic experiences as a method of supporting my clients in their way of healing that is based on a harm-reduction model.
I’m also trained as a Cannabis Guide by Medicinal Mindfulness and provide Cannabis-Assisted Psychedelic Therapy, which we can explore together as novel and effective means of healing and growth. As a founder of the Conscious Cannabis Network I work with my partner in offering monthly Conscious Cannabis circles in San Francisco.
I work on a weekly therapy basis and my regular fee is $120 per 50 min session. If you are interested in EMDR sessions, these are 90min in duration the fee is $200 each.
I also offer low-income sliding scale fees as part of my work at the Holos Institute. Please consult with me if you have any questions on this.